Additionally, paste this code immediately after the opening tag:
- We specialize in the following modern Ford performance vehicles
- Foxbody Mustang
- SN95 Mustang
- S197 Mustang
- S550 Mustang (Coyote, Shelby, Ecoboost)
- 2015+ Mustang (Coyote, Shelby, Ecoboost)
- Tuning Factory provides off warranty scheduled maintenance as per Ford specifications using OEM or OEM equivalent products. We offer services such as
- Oil and filter change
- Brake fluid flush
- Spark plug replacement
- Transmission fluid replacement
- Air and cabin filter replacement
- With our experience with Ford Mustangs and performance vehicles, we are confident in also providing a preventative maintenance program which would in return save on costly repairs.
- Ford Mustang Repairs
- Tuning Factory provides a long list of mechanical repairs for Ford Mustang vehicles. With years of working on Ford Mustangs we have special tools and access to OEM and OEM equivalent products to ensure a successful repair, backed with our 24,000 kms/2 year warranty. Some repairs we have solutions for
- Timing chain failures
- Engine replacement
- Turbocharger replacement
- Water pump replacement
- Brakes and Suspension repairs
- Oil consumption solutions
- Cylinder scoring solutions
- High pressure fuel pump failures
- Engine Light Diagnosing & Repairs
- Tuning Factory has the latest equipment to diagnose the check engine light and to pin point the location of the problem rather than guess and throw parts for Mustangs. We have diagnosed many faults from p0299, p0171, p0174, p0300 with success.
- Electrical Diagnosing & Repairs
- Tuning Factory provides electrical gremlin solutions for Ford Mustangs. Whether it is a broken wire, a failed module that is draining the battery, battery not charging or vehicle not starting. We also offer audio installs and any other aftermarket accessories.
- Performance Modifications
- Tuning Factories philosophy is Tuning for balance, meaning we like building Ford Mustangs for road and track while being comfortable.
With access to a wide parts catalogue from supercharger to suspension and handling we can modify Ford Mustangs for speed and performance; Without the heavy clutch engagement, without the excessive turbo lag, without the harsh ride when it comes to suspension. We always want our fellow enthusiasts to enjoy their Ford Mustangs to the fullest while maintaining reliability, functionality and safe to the track and back home.
- Tires and wheels
- We offer tire and wheel packages to meet your driving requirements no matter the season, from our beautiful Foothills summers to harsh icy conditions and to the racetrack.
We carry top tire brands such as Michelin, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Continental, Nokian and more
We offer summer and winter wheel sets for the Ford Mustang enthusiast, from brands such as HRE, Brixton Forged, BBS.
- Brake Service
- If your brake system is experiencing squealing brakes or the brake pad wear indicator has come on we carry OEM Motorcraft, ford performance products as well as performance based brake system components to meet the drivers requirements.
We offer brake fluid flushes which is recommended every 2 years as it absorbs moisture and the brake pedal becomes soft
- We offer brake fluid flushes which is recommended every 2 years as it absorbs moisture and the brake pedal becomes soft
- Drivetrain Service, repairs and performance upgrades
- Maintain your Ford Mustang drivetrain system by servicing the differential, transmission and dual clutch system to ensure it does not encounter premature wear. We also offer clutch replacement packages from companies such as Sachs, Exedy and Mcleod based on needs from economical to performance based builds
- We have extensive experience with the Ford modular engines from the early 4.6 2 valve to the latest Coyote engine and the flat plane 5.2 liter engine.
We offer preventative maintenance programs to address common issues before it causes more damage or leaves you stranded such as coolant leaks, oil leaks, and mechanical issues.
We offer performance packages from bolt on turbo kits to full engines builds with parts from our reputable partners.
- Equipped with upto date software we can address many electrical issues and performance issues with the vehicle due to engine light indicating a problem with your Ford Mustang
- BMW Performance Upgrades
- Turbo & supercharger upgrade kits
- Winter, summer and track specific wheel and tire packages
- Brake system upgrades
- Suspension & Handling performance kits
- Lighting system upgrades
- Stereo system installs
- Exhaust system modifications
- Intake system modifications
- Engine builds